Ghouls in The Gardens
It’s spooky season! Join us for an evening in the gardens filled with food, booze, movies, live music, and more! Grab a drink and stroll through our horror-culture trail, then get some food and make a picnic on our lawn while you watch a horror cult classic film projected on the big screen; and finally, enjoy some live music after getting a tarot card reading and shopping our spooky local vendors! And so much more…
Included with admission ticket:
– Entrance into the ghoulish gardens after-hours
– Live music provided by Every Which Way
– Horror cult classic film on the lawn
– Halloween costume contest hosted by drag queen, Anita Bettername
– Horrror-culture Trail: haunted greenhouse
– Shop among local spooky vendors
– Spook-easy: indoor haunted ambiance seating and on-the-spot poetry from Pretty Quick Poetry
Additional items available for purchase at this event include beer/wine/specialty cocktail at our 3 bar locations, food trucks (vegetarian + gluten free options available), and mystical goods/services provided by some of our favorite local vendors!
*Suggested age for this event is 18+ based on activities, 21+ for alcohol service. Outside drinks and food are prohibited. Reservations prior to this event are highly encouraged, day-of reservation sales at the gate will be $30 instead of the online price.