Seminar: Fall Veggie + Herb Gardening
Let’s prep your garden for the Fall harvest with our head of Annuals & Perennials, Vic, at Rockledge Gardens! In this seminar, we will cover:
– Prepping your soil
– Different ways to layout your garden
– Pest management practices
– Feeding your plants (fertilizer and compost)
– Simple compost crash course demo
– What to plant when
– Companion planting
– Each ticket includes a $5 gift certificate to contribute to your Fall vegetable and herb garden!
Our Farmers Market will have snacks, produce, fresh bread, additional drinks, and more available for purchase before and after this event for you to continue enjoying your Saturday in the gardens!
*This event is not BYOB. Our selection of local craft beers, coffee, kombucha, and natural wines will be available for purchase from The Farmers Market! You are welcome to bring drinks from our Farmers Market into this workshop to enjoy.