|Thursday, October 6, 2022|
|8:00 AM||Check-In / Registration|
|8:45 AM||Welcome Remarks|
|9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||Session 1|
|10:45 AM – Noon||Session 2|
|12:15 PM – 1:45 PM||Keynote Luncheon|
|2:00 Pm – 3:15 PM||Session 3|
|3:30 PM – 4:15 PM||Session 4|
|5:00 PM – 5:30 PM||Recap / Feedback|
Please reach out directly if there are any dietary restrictions that require other options, such as vegan.
Brevard Cultural Alliance (BCA) is pleased to present our fourth Cultural Summit on October 6th, 2022, at the Holiday Inn Viera.
- Option 1: Audience Development – presented by Mark Cardwell, ArtsU/National Arts Marketing Project, Americans for the Arts. Participants will learn strategies and tactics to tap into audience development techniques to attract and retain audiences.
- Option 2: The Artist as a Small Business – presented by Robin Braswell, Small Business Development Center at EFSC. Learn about best practices and tools to develop your small business.
- Option 1: Capturing Funding Opportunities Through a Lens of Diversification – presented by Jim Moody, Edyth Bush Institute for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership. This session will engage participants on the cycle of cultivating grant opportunities and the importance of creating a diversified fund portfolio. Individuals will leave with practical strategies that will help create sustainability for any organization.
- Option 2: Understanding and Using Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Inclusion Starts With I – presented by David Jones, Diversity of Thought. Have fun learning how creating an inclusive environment can make your life easier. But it all starts with YOU!
- Option 3: Growing A Garden Of Audiences/Customers Through Social Media – presented by Eric Parent of Next Level Digital Media. Learn about creating awareness through social media, engaging your audiences, and closing interactions/sales – all using social media as a marketing tool.
- Option 1: Audience Engagement – presented by Mark Cardwell, ArtsU/National Arts Marketing Project, Americans for the Arts. Participants will learn strategies and tactics to utilize to build relationships with their community.
- Option 2: Your Audio Brand on Social Media – presented by Eric Parent of Next Level Digital Media. Learn about the power of audio branding when added to your social media content, how to start your podcast and share it, picking your tone, and podcast do’s and don’ts.
- Option 1: Social Media: Imperfect Action is Better than No Action – presented by Eric Parent of Next Level Digital Media. How/where to get started with social media and your first steps in making your creativity your business, along with creative do’s and don’ts.
- Option 2: Understanding and Using Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Dancing with Equity – presented by David Jones, Diversity of Thought. If diversity is being inviteed to the party and inclusion is being asked to dance, where does equity come in? Come have fun and learn how to dance with equity!
OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Justin Noga is a Legit Agent at BRS/Gage Talent Agency. BRS/Gage is an established full service bi-coastal agency, working exclusively with signed clients in Film, Television and Theater. Previous experience includes Richard Bauman and Associates, Telsey + Company and Jujamcyn Theaters.
Recently he has worked on on-camera projects such as: ‘City On Fire’, ‘The Good Fight’, ‘The Crowded Room’, ‘Accused’, ‘Fleishman Is In Trouble’, ‘Retreat’, ‘Run The World’, ‘Beth and Don’, ‘Murder Mystery 2’, ‘Queens’, ‘Evil’, The Gilded Age’, ‘Retreat’, ‘City On A Hill’, ‘Gossip Girl’, and ‘WeCrashed’.
Recent theater projects include: Paradise Square, Chicago, Hamilton, To Kill A Mockingbird (Tour) as well as notable theater companies such as Playwrights Horizons, Goodspeed, York Theatre Company, Pioneer Theatre Company, Casa Manana, North Carolina Theatre, not to mention numerous other regional theaters across the country.
BRS/Gage proudly represents numerous series regulars on a variety of TV shows as well as clients that have received some of the highest accolades in their field including Tony and Emmy award winners, but he finds the most pride in developing new talent and watching them succeed in this highly competitive business.